ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

I think that my experience at the university in the English subject was profitable. I learned some things that I had never seen in school and I also understood that I still have a lot to learn and know about this language. This also makes me a bit angry because I would have liked to be in a school that would have given me the tools so that since I was a child I could have understood this language and not have some problems today to understand it.

On the other hand, I think that the activity of doing a blog per week helped not only to learn more about English but also made me wonder about what I want, make myself some expectations, think about things that one does not usually think and that for me it was quite interesting.

However, I know that I still have a lot to improve with English, especially when I speak, I find it a bit difficult and I also get nervous when speaking it (especially in public). That is why I want you to take an English course to improve my diction after leaving university or in some future summer, I believe that learning English opens a thousand doors for anything.

And finally, since I don't speak this language very well, I don't use it much in my daily life, although since I understand English when reading it, it helps me to see some international news, listen to some songs and specially to understand some things about some video games that are in English.

Well, this is my last blog, I hope everyone has a good and nice closing of the semester.



Comentarios

  1. Hi bro! You're a good partner and you can achieve whatever you want
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Land of the Great White Cloud

Postgraduate Studies