My future job

Hello everyone.

Today I’m going to tell you about my future work.

Since I’m studying political science, I would like to work on something related to this, hopefully something related to agrarian, health, or safety policies. But I’m sincere that in this life sometimes you must work on something that you don't like to get money to support a life.

I would also like to work in Maule, which is the place where I live, I would be happy to know that I can be a contribution to the people who live in this area, especially to that farm workers that I have known since I was a child.

And if that does not happen, I would like to work with a private company whose work is focused on improving the lives of other people.

I just hope to work in something that I like and it gives me good money to be able to take some trips that I have planned and to be able to give my mother a house on the beach so that she can rest as she deserves.

That’s all. I will do my best to make this a reality.

Goodbye.

Comentarios

  1. I think you will be a great worker in your community, hope that you get a job there. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dude, such a big heart you have! I hope you can make your dreams come true and I know that your mother will be proud of you c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Pal!
    I know you and you will definetly be great at any work you enter. You will have money at any work that you propose to have so you mother in any way will be dissapointed
    xoxoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Tomás!
    You will be good at what you do and you will have a lot of money for your mom's house on the beach, so cute xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

The Land of the Great White Cloud

Postgraduate Studies