Postgraduate Studies

Hello everyone!

I will be honest from the beginning and it is that last year I was not even in my plans to go to university, but now I think it was a hasty but wise decision. However, currently I like the degree and I would like once my degree is over, to specialize with a postgraduate degree in something related to security or criminal abuse, not only for work reasons but because I would like to learn about those topics.

For this reason, I would like to study postgraduate studies at the same university and through distance education since I would like to work a little on what I have supposedly graduated from. I would also like to do that postgraduate because I like topics such as national defense, the creation of security policies, the private sector also draws my attention regarding security, specifically cybersecurity.

I like these topics mentioned because since I was a child, I have liked series about crimes such as "Criminal Minds", "CSI", "Hawaii Five-0". These TV series and its theme have always caught my attention and from a psychological side I have always liked to see documental about certain criminals in the world such as Ted Bundy or the Zodiac Killer. On the other hand, from a political perspective I would like to learn about these issues due to the various injustices that I have read since I was a child, the difference that exists between condemning a poor person and a rich person, and because of the creation of laws that I think have been very indifferent to the national reality.

I really do not know if I did that postgraduate at some point, I do not even know if I finished the degree, I am studying but I do know that I want to learn much more about various topics, if it is not security it could also be education, environmental policies, agriculture, among other topics that interest me.

 And what about you? What do you think about postgraduate studies?



Comentarios

  1. Hi Tomas
    the security is a interesting topic, and the INAP have a postgraduates studies in that way, you should check it out.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also find it interesting to study in depth how justice and laws are implemented and how to determine each case

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

The Land of the Great White Cloud