The Land of the Great White Cloud

I would love to travel to New Zealand or called in Maori as Aotearoa, which means "land of the great white cloud". It is a beautiful island located in Oceania, with Wellington as its capital city and it is one of the best countries to live nowadays.

This country is divided in two large islands, these are North Island and South Island. However, landscapes such as mountains, volcanoes, lakes, and green plains, are a hidden treasure behind both, and therefore I want to know this wonderful place. I love this, to travel seeing different landscapes, camping and being able to see a sky full of stars, is an incredible feeling.

Animals that live in New Zealand are varied. I would like to know the birds that live there, like the Kiwi, Pukeko or Kea, wich are birds that I have only known from photos. Seeing them must be amazing. I would also like to be in the Kaikoura Peninsula, and appreciate the whales.

Also, Maori culture is very important on the Island. Its history, its beliefs and all its heritage are part of what is now New Zealand. I would like to see a "Haka" (traditional Maori dance), because I have only seen it on video, and it gives me chills.

In addition, in some places on this country were filmed the trilogy of "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" and I’m kind of fan of JRR Tolkien's Novel, and what is better than to know the places where hobbits, elves and many creatures existed. This is crazy if you are a lover of those things too.

For these and many other reasons I want to travel to New Zealand. And if the opportunity to travel is given, and I really like the country and its characteristics, I would love to live there as an adult and take my family with me.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Postgraduate Studies