My favorite movies and series

Hello everyone.

Today, I will talk about my favorite series and movies. But first, I have to say that I am a great admirer of films related to suspense, terror, drama and of course science fiction. All these genres of cinema are surprising and interesting, especially if you can watch them accompanied by friends or family.

Because of this, I have seen many movies whose mysteries, crimes or anything leaves me thinking about what the hell has happened.

Now, among the movies that have caught my attention are Poltergeist (1982), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997), The Da Vinci Code (2006), among others. But what really exceeded my expectations a few years ago and recently was the German series called Dark directed by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese.

This series deals with a series of extraordinary events that take place in the city of Winden, where the disappearance of a child and a suicide would trigger various events that would jeopardize any existing logic. In addition, the past, the present and the future will be key to understand and unite what at the beginning of the series seemed inexplicable.

However, this series are very difficult to explain, and it is best to watch them with a notebook and pencil in hand to connect the loose ends and solve this great mystery that affects Winden.

My fanaticism for this type of feature film has made me watch on Netflix the Docuseries called Unsolved Mysteries, which deals with topics from murders, disappearances to paranormal events.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Tomás! I really like the da Vinci code! the trilogy is very good. Dark didn't finish watching it, but it's very interesting too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

The Land of the Great White Cloud

Postgraduate Studies